- Featured Marque: Alfa Romeo
- 9AM placement – Donation to CROSS FOOD SHELF in the form of Cash/Check, Hygienic Items, or Non-Perishable Food will be collected upon entry.
- 10AM-3PM show – Rain or Shine
- 10:30-11: Tom Warth Talk in the Community Room: 75 Years in the car hobby via a Cobra, a 2CV and a heck of a lot of car books!
- 11:30-12:30: Valve Cover Racing outside the City Hall doors
- ALL DAY: Boerboom Veterans Park: Craft Show
- PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD presentations at 1pm
This is a FREE* event open to 2002 OR OLDER, FOREIGN motorcars, motorcycles, scooters, and racers. FIRST COME FIRST PARKED. Placement starts at 9 am. Parking staff will be on hand to direct arrivals.
Groups wishing to park together MUST ARRIVE EN-MASSE.
*Please bring a donation for Cross Food Shelf. (Cash/Check, Hygienic Items, Non-Perishable Food.) Financial donations will be accepted as cash or checks. Checks should be made out to CROSS FOOD SHELF.
Remember, we plan on arriving en-mass to try to keep club members close to each other.
Car placement starts at 9am so plan on meeting early at Perkins, 8585 Aspen Lane N, Brooklyn Park, MN 55445 to leave their parking lot at 8:30am.
Car placement begins at 9:00am First come first parked.
Want to park together? We need to arrive together!