Annual Business meeting Nov. 12th, 2022
Josephs Grill 140 Wabasha St.
Saint Paul, MN 55107
11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
You are invited to join the MMGG Annual Business Meeting on November 12th at Joseph’s Grill 12 (140 Wabasha St S, St Paul, MN 55107)
This is the meeting where the club members will: receive a summary of the 2022 years events and activities, receive a report on the club’s finances from Club Treasurer Sharon Kelsey, fill the Regalia Coordinator position (thank you Cindy Obrien for being in this role for the last 2 years), vote on an amendment to the MMGG Bylaws Article 6 Section 3 (see below), Plus start planning for 2023.
As always, light appetizers will be provided along with Coffee and Water. Other beverages can be purchased from the bar.
Meeting will commence at 11:00 end Approximately 1 pm
· Social time
· Welcome to All Attendees and Call to Order – Paul Lyon
· Introduced new members.
· Summary of the activities in 2022 – Paul Lyon and Gene Cooper
· Treasurer and Membership Director report – Sharon Kelsey
· Vote on change to Article 6 Section 3 proposal
· Update on “Wild Apricot” site
· Open Position positions: Regalia Coordinator
Increase the host reimbursement rate amount from $150 to $250 in Article 6, Section 3. It would then read: "Section 3. Expenditures over $250.00 shall be approved by the Executive Board or member majority vote."